Leading in work 4.0
Our Leadership Development System (LDS) is the framework we use to develop customised leadership development programmes. With you we use the LDS to pinpoint the right focus areas for your business and create the necessary components to deliver outcomes at speed.
The LDS looks at leadership through three lenses – leading yourself, leading others and leading a system.
- Leadership self-awareness – clarifying your leadership ‘DNA’
- Consciously creating and integrating different roles
- Managing yourself & developing resilience
- Developing agile ways of leading, futurist thinking and humanist behaviour
- Strengthening interactions and relationships
- Developing trust and a secure base
- Nurturing psychological safety
- Providing vision and direction for people to get behind
- Mentoring, coaching and role-modelling
- Systemic thinking and approaches
- Building your network and powerful influencing
- Thinking like a futurist: Strategic planning and execution
- Applying agile methods
First-time & middle managers
Moving into your first management position requires many shifts in behaviour and attitude. Leadership 4.0, with a changing world and a different generation of employees, calls for leaders with high emotional intelligence and leadership skill. In our leadership interventions you will benefit personally and professionally by:
- Building self-awareness and getting to know what kind of leader you can be
- Tapping into your strengths, and using them more effectively
- Developing your own way of connecting and communicating that leaves a positive mark
- Finding ways to lead others with clarity, passion and purpose
- Learning methods to motivate, acknowledge and inspire your people
Experienced leaders often find themselves in a rather ‘lonely’ space regarding their leadership practice, as they have relatively few opportunities to confide, share or learn from others.
Our interventions allow leaders to tap into a network of peers who share similar situations and issues. We support them in refreshing their strengths, reflecting on what they know works and challenge them to stay relevant by acquiring and practising new approaches.
Experienced leaders leave our interventions re-energised with latest thinking for they can apply in the ever-changing and volatile business world, and at the same time reminded of the people practises that will never be ‘out of date’.
- Results that assist you in delivering your strategy and respond to your challenges in a ‘futurist’ way
- A strong, positive leadership culture and shared leadership spirit
- Individuals who fill their roles with purpose and thrive on leading in volatile and fast changing times
- Leaders who live a humanist mindset, and are role models for positive and trusting relationships
- Capability to tackle today’s changing workplace and shape it with vision and flexibility
- Managers who embrace change and lead others in a networked, agile way
- Leaders who sustain success through cross-level relationships and cross-functional collaboration