Our purpose is to assist in creating a humane economy. Our focus has always been to develop people to be the bedrock of a humane economy and world. Behaving as a humanist means creating a system and culture that everybody actively wants to be part of and contribute to.
Being a humanist means…
- treating all the people you work with as the person they are rather than the role they are
- leaders creating environments where people feel safe to speak up, be themselves, have a viewpoint and challenge things for the better
- treating everyone else with respect, kindness, care and understanding, rather than stereotyping, judging, and criticising
- that leaders become more transparent, treating employees as adults and including them in as many things as humanly possible
- enabling, empowering, and extending others every day; reskilling and upskilling them for whatever is around the corner and encouraging everyone to think about themselves and others as a futurist would
- helping team members contribute to the organisation, bringing all their skills, knowledge, and attitude to the game
- inspecting our own unconscious biases, privilege, and work through gender, race and other ‘-isms’ that permeate our society and organisations
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Creating a culture where all employees feel like they belong is crucial but often challenging for organisations. We work with leaders and employees to embark on a personal transformation journey and to create strategies for increasing diversity, equity and inclusion sustainably.