Mastering an agile mindset and behaviours
Be quick, learn fast or get disrupted! We live in an exponential world and we all have to keep on improving to stay ahead.
Our Being Agile approach
- This introductory learning process can be in-person or on-line. Our typical in-person workshop is one day but can be deeper, whilst we offer on-line processes in 2 or 3 shorter modules.
- Examination and clarity about what needs to shift when going Agile.
- Understanding the world of work now, the trends and pressures causing disruption and where Agile can help.
- The Agile Mindset; knowing where and how to get started.
- The human element; knowing how to develop trust, introduce more transparency and team collaboration.
- Leading agile: having the tools and behaviours to get buy-in.
- Measuring progress; tracking how people behave, act and apply agile in their teams
Benefits and outcomes
- Understanding the opportunities and constraints of an agile way of working.
- A visible hunger for it and a motivation to start experimenting.
- A clear agile mindset and understanding of the new factors needed for success.
- A defined agile for your context and how to implement it practically.
- Knowledgeable about agile tools; clear about the frameworks, roles and processes used for Agile.
- Experience of key agile methods and tools that you can bring to your organisation
How we do it
- We first of all work out what specific tools and behaviours are needed by participants.
- Then we tailor a unique solution that responds to those needs.
- We create workshops that enable particpants to learn about agile and experience the tools and behaviours they want to adopt.
- Finally we assist in reviewing progress as teams take up new ways of working together